• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Show unread posts since last visit.
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: An Enjoyable Blog Walking Day  (Read 7060 times)
2009 Jun 10, 11:10:56 am
Global Moderator
User No : 4
Trade Count: (0)

« on: 2009 Jun 10, 11:10:56 am »

You might have known by now that as an ex-icafe owner and a trying hard blogger, I spend most of my waking time in front of an outdated PC surfing the net and composing my blogs. Part of my surfing activity is to visit the blogs of others (I prefer to browse blogs by Filipinos) and we call this blog walking (sometimes called blog jogging depending on the time one spent in visiting a site). It is during this activity that I come to see how good the other bloggers are and yesterday I came across a very special blogsite which really made my day.

The weblog entitled Tracker Na Walang Magawa and bylined lancerie is more of photoblogs interspersed with text blogs. The site’s title reveals it is owned by a Filipino but there is no About page on the site so I cannot fully acknowledge the author’s identity.  I know that posting some photos from his site is short of plagiarism but I did ask the author’s permission in my comment in his post. I will immediately pull down the images on this blog post should he turn down my request.

A Typical Concrete & Stucco Facade Before Painting

The Facade After The Painting Job

Wall In A Fermenting Plant Before Painting

The Wall After The Painting Job

The above photos appeared at Lancerie’s blog entitled "Not the usual paint job!" and it is about a great painter named Eric and his extra-ordinary painting jobs (see the “Before” and “After” photos which are self-explanatory). See the other wonderful blogs of lancerie at http://trackernawalangmagawa-lancerie.blogspot.com/ .

Back to blog
« Last Edit: 2012 Jan 31, 01:19:23 pm by EdZee » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Search
*  Message Board
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
 Advertisement
 Sites
EdZee's Net Logs
UNLEASHED:
Along For The Ride!
JEFMART.com
Filipino Bloggers Worldwide